I am extremely excited about the agenda for this year’s BRITE ’13 conference, which I will be hosting in New York at Columbia Business School, on March 4-5, 2013.
I hope you can join us. This is our 6th conference since I started BRITE, and we have a terrific lineup of business leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs, all examining how mobile technology, social media, and cultural trends are re-shaping the way we build great brands.
You can read the full agenda here. (I will be premiering results of a new research study and sharing thoughts from my next book project.)
Speakers will include:
- Shiv Singh, Global Head of Digital, PepsiCo Beverages
- Liz Schimel, Chief Digital Officer, Meredith National Media Group
- Kerry Trainor, Chief Executive Officer, Vimeo
- Jean Brandolini-Lamb, Vice President, Global Branding, SAP
- Charles Duhigg, Author, The Power of Habit; Journalist, The New York Times
- Kaaren Hanson, Vice President of Design Innovation, Intuit
- Michael Hagan, Chief Operating Officer, LevelUp
- Myself, David Rogers, Host of BRITE; author of The Network Is Your Customer
- And many more…
Topics will include:
- The Truth about Mobile Advertising: Does it even work?
- The Power of (Big) Data in a Networked World
- Gamification and the Payment Economy
- Why Brands Are Becoming Media Companies
- Creating a Culture of Rapid Experimentation
- How Brick and Mortar Can Leverage the Mobile Future
- The Power of Habit: How Target knows what its customers want before they do
- And much more…
Now in its 6th year, BRITE ’13 will bring together 400 leaders from business, technology, and new media. BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of branding, media, and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, and entrepreneurs.
I hope you can join us March 4-5!